Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Completes Me...

Music is my one true love. A relationship that can not be damaged or destroyed. To me music influences everything you do and creates you into the person you are. It is your own personal identity. It's more meaningful than the imprint on your thumb. I feel that music is something that flows through your mind and soul and we each have a separate mixture of songs that electrify our being.



Why else would we ask other people what type of music we listen to? Music creates a connection with other people because of the same feelings we share. We all seem to associate and group ourselves with people who share the same interest in music. Not only that but in order to identify people with the same music taste; They have to dress the part. Hardcore with skinny jeans, rap music with baggy clothes, and country with cowboy boots.



Music makes us unique in every single way. This must be the reason that I find the radio as a thief. It likes to steal the beats and rhythm of my personality for everyone to listen. It ruins the song being special to me when I know that way more than a small amount are listening to the same song. Of course there are some artists that will never be over played to me.



A day without music for me is like a day without breathing. Music has always been in my life since a young age from playing piano, flute, and a small amount of guitar (learning). By laying in bed listening to a song I easily get the urge to play it, follow the rhythm, and picture the notes in my head. My mind and heart have an everlasting connection with music.

I can't get a tune out of my head.
I can't stop loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment