Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And I'm Not Such A Sweet Thing

I don't know why, but I am literally obsessed with Joan Jett's music and style. I admire so much for being true to who she was. I know I've already said it, but how many people actually have the courage to do that? She sticks to her beliefs and doesn't care if she comes off too strong on people. I also admire her because she did what she loved and didn't care about the outcomes of it. She didn't care if she made money or not. All she wanted was to become a legend and she definitely is!

I actually just found out I could have gone to the Hollywood Park to see her by just texting some code and would have been able to get in for only $7. I don't think heartbreak can even begin to define my anguish. Oh well, I am just going to have to wait till August when she plays in Orange County. :)



1 comment: