Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dare Yourself

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."-Gandhi

Maturity seems to have chased and caught me at a very young age. I'm only 19? I feel like I'm 28 sometimes! Consequences seem to pop up into my mind right away before any action occurs. Maybe that's what living on your own does to you.

My perception of the world has been altered. I see things very differently now than I used to almost less than a year ago. I know right! That's too soon to actually happen? Well it has, trust me!

The only thought in my mind 24/7 is my career. All I can think about is "What am I going to do next to add fuel to my career? Where do I want to end up? How much longer of school do I need?"

I literally am counting down the days till I can move to New York City. It's the next step I have to take in order to reach my career. I am beyond excited! I'll miss the weather but that's about it. I love change especially if it includes NYC!

I love to add adventure to my life. It makes me stronger and wiser. So, why not?


"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment